How do you find documents that you may have missed or how do you create a MP3 playlist
of your LAN? Try File-O-Scope - a mighty utility, especially created for the purposes of a quick search of files of the local area network (LAN).
The program is based on the usage of an Explorer like interface as well as Drag & Drop technology.
File-O-Scope has a user-friendly interface, is easily tuned according to your wishes, and can make the search of documents much easier - even in the
hidden shares and in the files with extension ZIP, ARJ, RAR, TZ, TGZ, TAZ, Z, TAR. Text can even be searched in archives. The files are unpacked, searched and deleted on the fly. Any file found with the help File-O-Scope can at once be copied, expelled or taken straight to any of your programs.
One of the advantages of File-O-Scope is the quick ability of the scanning subnet engine by the mask or range of IP addresses.
The required file bont in LAN and the local computer can be found by a word or phrase from the file or by the size of file. The results of File-O-Scope's searches are saved in XML, CSV, and WinAmp playlists as well as in the text files with separators.
File-O-Scope possesses additional functional advantages such as a full search of files by the range of IP addresses, both in Microsoft Windows Network (LAN) and on the local computer. In order to make the LAN search easier, it is possible to create an unlimited quantity or ranges of IP addresses with each having its own name. There is also an opportunity for creation of complicated filters based on the name of the file (for example, to conduct a search of all musical files you would enter the name of a file or one of the following phrases into the search field: *.mp3;*.wav;*.ogg).
You may use File-O-Scope for the following:
- User-friendly interface.
- Explorer like navigation including subnets by IP ranges.
- Drag & Drop file operations.
- Search selected subnets, domains, computers, and folders.
- Opportunity for creation of complicated filters.
- Quick scanning subnet engine.
- Fast multithreaded search engine.
- View and search in the hidden shares.
- Look for the text and the HEX sequences inside ZIP,ARJ,RAR, TZ, TGZ, TAZ, Z, TAR archives.
- Save result reports in XML, CSV, WinAmp playlists, or in text files with separators.
- Scheduling of search start time.
- Finding useful documents you may have missed.
- Creating MP3 playlists of your LAN.
- Creating a list of recently added movies.